Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Think, Think, Think

I've been nominated for a Thinking Blogger award by PJ over at The Urban Recluse (thanks, PJ!). It came at a great time, as I've been wondering whether to keep this blog going. I humbly accept my award and will now follow the rules.

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

So here are five great blogs that always make me think:

Seth's Blog -- I've been following Seth Godin since he was writing for Fast Company magazine many years ago. He has an ability to really cut to the chase and drill down to the essential business questions to ask.

So Many Yarns -- My goddess of knitting. I always think I can knit better after reading about what she's doing (it's not true at all, but it's nice to think so!).

Consumerist -- Great consumer protection information, as well as ways to spend (and save) money effectively.

Design*Sponge -- Probably the best spot on the Web for anything related to design. I'm always discovering new ideas and new things to think about on that site.

The Bluestalking Reader -- Lisa has such a great writing style that I love her posts, no matter what the topic.

4 comments:

PJ said...

You're very welcome! Long may your blog continue.

Anonymous said...

I'm so totally flattered--thank you!

And how is your knitting project going now? I have started a new one and will get around to blogging about it soon, I hope.

Anonymous said...

And yes, please do keep this blog going . . . .

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...and thanks for the referral to other blogs. That's always how I find other good ones to read.